Wednesday, 8 March 2023

PSZ vs MUL 27 Match, PSL T20 2023 Match Prediction, Cricdiction

PSL T20: MUL vs PSZ 27 Match Prediction, Betting Tips, and Dream11 Team Forecast

The 27th match of the Pakistan Super League (PSL) will see the Peshawar Zalmi take on the Multan Sultans on March 10, 2023, at the Pindi Club Ground in Rawalpindi. As the teams gear up for this exciting clash, let's take a look at their form, strengths, and weaknesses to make a prediction.
"Multan Sultans has a 55% chance to win this match. Peshawar Zalmi has a 45% chance to win this match."

Peshawar Zalmi

The Peshawar Zalmi have a strong batting lineup that can hold its own in any condition. With players like Babar Azam (c), Tom Kohler-Cadmore, and Rovman Powell, they have the firepower to put up big scores. Their bowling attack, led by the experienced Wahab Riaz and the talented Mujeeb Ur Rahman, can also trouble any batting lineup.

Multan Sultans

The Multan Sultans have experienced players like Mohammad Rizwan (c & wk), Kieron Pollard, and David Miller, who can turn the game around in no time. Their bowling attack is also quite potent, with players like Abbas Afridi and Mohammad Ilyas in their ranks.

Pitch Report

The surface at the Pindi Club Ground is likely to favor the batsmen, and we can expect a high-scoring encounter.

Dream11 Team Forecast

Here's our Dream11 team forecast for the Peshawar Zalmi vs. Multan Sultans match:
  • Wicketkeeper: Mohammad Rizwan
  • Batsmen: Babar Azam (c), Tom Kohler-Cadmore, Shan Masood
  • All-rounders: Rovman Powell, Kieron Pollard, Tim David
  • Bowlers: Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Abbas Afridi, Wahab Riaz, Mohammad Ilyas

Betting Tips

While the Multan Sultans are favorites to win this match, the Peshawar Zalmi are a strong team that can upset any opposition on their day. So, keep an eye out for the odds and make your bets wisely. To sum up, the MUL vs PSZ 27 match is set to be an exciting encounter between two evenly matched teams. While Multan Sultans have the edge, the Peshawar Zalmi can never be counted out.

PSZ vs MUL today match prediction in Hindi : MUL win or 20 P 

Our You tube Channel for Cricket Match Prediction

First Innings 6 Over Session and 20 Over Lambi Pari Fancy Probable Score Astrology

    Case 1:
  • If PSZ Betting First then 6 Over Fanci Runs is: 42 to 53 & 20 Over Lambi Pari’s score is: 149 to 185
  • Case 2:
  • If MUL Betting First then 6 Over Power play Score is: 39 to 45 & 20 Over Lambi Pari’s Runs is: 152 to 189

T20 World Cup Prediction today match prediction raja babu, JSK Tips
Previous Post
Next Post

1 comment:

  1. Pakistan Super League T20 - 2️⃣0️⃣2️⃣3️⃣ 🔥

    🚬 বাংলাদেশি ভাইয়েরা যারা T20 তে ভালো কিছু পেতে চান তারাই যোগাযোগ করূন

    Phone No 📲 +8801996223595
    WhatsApp 📲 +8801996223595

    👇Upcoming PSL 1st Eliminator Match👇
    👉Lahore Qalandars 🆚 Multan Sultans (8:00pm)

    ➡𝐓𝐨𝐬𝐬 💯🎯✔️
    ➡𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 💯🎯✔️
    ➡𝗦𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 💯🎯✔️

    PSL Match Ruselt 22/18 win👇
    (16)Lahore Qalandars win pass🔥☑️
    (17)Peshawar Zalmi win pass🔥☑️
    (18)Lahore Qalandars win pass🔥☑️
    (19)Karachi Kings just loss😭😭
    (20)Lahore Qalandars win pass🔥☑️
    (21)Islamabad United win pass🔥☑️
    (22)Quetta Gladiators win pass🔥☑️
    (23)Peshawar Zalmi win pass🔥☑️
    (24)Islamabad United win pass🔥☑️
    (25)Peshawar Zalmi just loss😭😭
    (26)Lahore Qalandars win pass🔥☑️
    (27)Multan Sultan win pass🔥☑️
    (28)Multan Sultan win pass🔥☑️
    (29)Islamabad United just loss😭😭
    (30)Karachi Kings win pass🔥☑️


Match Report:100%confirm
Match Result : 100% fixed
Whatsapp 📲+91-8769037167
Phone No 📲 -91-8769037167

✌️ Last 12 Match 10 win✌

Qualifier Winner____
⏏️ Barbados pass✔️

Eleminator win
⏏️Jamaica pass✔️

2nd Qualifier Win
⏏️ jamaika pass✔️

[ᵗᵒᵈᵃʸ 100% ᵐᵃᵗᶜʰ ᵖʳᵉᵈⁱᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ ].🕙
What's app +91-8769037167
Phn +91-8769037167