Monday 6 March 2023

Pakistan Super League 2023: Islamabad United vs Multan Sultans Match Prediction

The 24th contest of the Pakistan Super League 2023 is scheduled between Islamabad United and Multan Sultans on 7 March 2023 at 7:30 PM [Indian Time] at Pindi Club Ground, Rawalpindi. Both teams have experienced players, making this an exciting match for cricket fans. PSL T20 Match Prediction

Pakistan Super League 2023: Islamabad United vs Multan Sultans Match Preview

Match Details

  • Event: Pakistan Super League 24 (PSL) 
  • Teams: Islamabad United vs Multan Sultans 
  • Date: 7 March 2023 Time: 7:30 PM [Indian Time] 
  • Venue: Pindi Club Ground, Rawalpindi 
  • Live Streaming: Sony Liv and FANCode Mobile Apps

Match Prediction

It's difficult to predict who will win this match. However, based on previous results and team strengths, Multan Sultans have a 60% chance of winning, while Islamabad United has a 40% chance.

Team Squads

Islamabad United (ISU) 

  • Rahmanullah Gurbaz 
  • Alex Hales 
  • Colin Munro 
  • Azam Khan (wk) 
  • Asif Ali 
  • Shadab Khan (c) 
  • Faheem Ashraf 
  • Mubasir Khan 
  • Hasan Ali 
  • Rumman Raees 
  • Fazalhaq Farooqi 

Multan Sultans (MS) 

  • Mohammad Rizwan (c & wk) 
  • Shan Masood 
  • Rilee Rossouw 
  • David Miller 
  • Kieron Pollard 
  • Khushdil Shah 
  • Anwar Ali 
  • Usama Mir 
  • Abbas Afridi 
  • Sameen Gul 
  • Ihsanullah

Pitch Report

The surface at Pindi Club Ground is likely to favor the batters, making it a high-scoring encounter.

Toss Prediction

Winning the toss has become a crucial part of the game, with the team that wins the toss usually preferring to bat first. According to the toss prediction, the team that wins the toss will opt to bat first.

Dream11 Team Prediction

Based on the above analysis, here's a Dream11 team prediction for the ISU vs MS match: Wicketkeeper: Mohammad Rizwan Batsmen: Colin Munro, Rilee Rossouw, Shan Masood, Alex Hales All-rounders: Kieron Pollard, Shadab Khan Bowlers: Hasan Ali, Rumman Raees, Abbas Afridi, Anwar Ali

TODAY MATCH REPORTS is: On Whatsapp : +91-8769037167


With both teams having talented players, the ISU vs MS match is sure to be an exciting encounter. Tune in to Sony Liv or FANCode Mobile Apps to watch the live streaming of the match and see which team emerges victorious.

Top Releated Search :

  • First Innings ka Total Score ka Ending Number ka Report
  • Sure Shot Prediction
  • Aaj Ka Match Kon Jeetega
Previous Post
Next Post


Match Report:100%confirm
Match Result : 100% fixed
Whatsapp 📲+91-8769037167
Phone No 📲 -91-8769037167

✌️ Last 12 Match 10 win✌

Qualifier Winner____
⏏️ Barbados pass✔️

Eleminator win
⏏️Jamaica pass✔️

2nd Qualifier Win
⏏️ jamaika pass✔️

[ᵗᵒᵈᵃʸ 100% ᵐᵃᵗᶜʰ ᵖʳᵉᵈⁱᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ ].🕙
What's app +91-8769037167
Phn +91-8769037167